Veterinarian in Marathon, FL
Our mission is to provide the best possible veterinary care to all animals of the Florida Keys.
We are the largest and best equipped veterinary hospital in The Florida Keys. The MVH offers both general and advanced specialty medicine. Our doctors attend over 250 hours of Continuing Education every year to ensure that your pets get the best possible care. Check out some of the honors, awards, and recognition that make our hospital stand out.Learn More
We treat your pets as if they were our own!
There are many reasons to choose Marathon Veterinary Hospital as your pet’s veterinarian. First and foremost, we are the only 24 hour Veterinary Hospital in the Florida Keys. Take a look below at some other aspects of our services and staff that set us apart.
- We are the only 24 hour Veterinary Hospital in the Florida Keys
- You do NOT have to be a client to be seen for an emergency
- We offer general medicine, preventative medicine, alternative medicine, critical care, advanced referral medical services and overnight monitoring of critical cases
- For all referrals, we work WITH your family veterinarian to ensure the best possible care and aftercare for your pet
- Your pets, whether in the hospital or boarding, are never left alone
- Post-operative patients are constantly monitored and treated for any evidence of pain or discomfort
- Our Doctors not only attend classes, they also write papers, publish articles and teach courses in various subjects that relate to veterinary medicine
- The MVH is a recognized teaching hospital, and 4th year Veterinary students from all around the world participate in highly competitive month-long internships at our hospital
- Dr. Mader has adjunct faculty positions at both the University of Florida and the University of California, Davis, Schools of Veterinary Medicine
- We not only offer traditional medical and surgical therapy but Dr. Gerry, a Certified Veterinary Acupuncturist, also offers Traditional Chinese Medicine such as Acupuncture, Holistic, Herbal Medicine, VOM, nutritional counseling, LASER therapy and much more
- We have 3 highly skilled Full Time Emergency/Care doctors on duty at all times, your pets are never left alone