The professionals at the Marathon Veterinary Hospital are qualified to provide the highest quality veterinary services for all animals. Take a look below at some of the services we offer.
Types of Pets We Treat:
General Medical Care for Pets:
- Spay and Neuter
- Yearly Exams with Vaccinations
- Routine Dental Care & Dental Imaging
- Health Certificate – Domestic & International
- Bathing & Boarding
- Microchip Administration & Tattoo I.D.
- Radiology & Advanced Imaging
- Complete Laboratory Services
- House Calls on special request
- On-Site Pharmacy
- Emergency Care
The hospital is outfitted with state of the art equipment including:
- Advanced Radiographic Imaging
- Color-flow Doppler Ultrasound
- Rigid & Flexible Endoscopes
- Carbon Dioxide Laser
- Digital Dental Imaging
- Choice of Advanced Anesthetics
- Oxygen/ICU facilities
- Tonopen (Glaucoma testing)
For your convenience, we carry many pet products including a full line of flea, tick, and heartworm prevention.
We also carry Hills Prescription Diet and Royal Canin.